Dogs are eager to please. They thrive on praise, quickly learning what behaviors are rewarded and what ones aren’t. When working with your dog during training sessions it is helpful to offer treats. The prospect of getting a treat helps your dog focus on what you are asking. When picking a treat to use during [...]
- Identifying a Flea Problem
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- How to Get Rid of Fleas in Homes and Yards?
- Springtime is Flea Time
- Top 10 Advantages of Getting an Adult Dog
- AAFCO Admits to Euthanized Pets in Pet Food
- Dog Swimming Pools
- February Is Pet Dental Health Month
- Anesthesia Free Teeth Cleaning For Dogs
- How to Brush Your Dogs Teeth - Video
Vote For My Site!