I take Sadie and Rusty out for daily walks. They like to explore and just like a child, they sometimes end up with bumps, scrapes or in Rusty’s case, a sore on his pad. Rusty has a minor abrasion on his left front paw. Many times when your dog gets a cut or scrape you [...]
- Dog Separation Anxiety
- Springtime is Flea Time
- Top 10 Advantages of Getting an Adult Dog
- February Is Pet Dental Health Month
- How to Get Rid of Fleas in Homes and Yards?
- How to Brush Your Dogs Teeth - Video
- Dog Swimming Pools
- Anesthesia Free Teeth Cleaning For Dogs
- Anesthesia Risks for Dogs
- Beware Your Toilet Could Kill Your Dog!